Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name and email address, that you provide to us when you make a purchase or register for a trial of our product.
- Information about your use of our products and services, including the type of device you are using, your operating system, and your software version.
- Information about your license usage, such as the number of activations, deactivations, and support requests.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services.
- To process and fulfill your purchase or trial registration.
- To send you product updates, security alerts, and other important information.
- To respond to your support requests.
- To enforce our license terms and prevent unauthorized use of our products.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Our payment processor, Stripe, to process your purchase and refund transactions.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, by providing you with a more prominent notice.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.